Information on the treatment of your personal data
Pursuant to the General Regulation on the protection of personal data 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 ("GDPR") we communicate you with this ex art. 13 the following information on the processing of your data that our Company is required to collect, record, update, store and use for the purposes described here.
- Data processed and purpose of the treatment
We do not process any of your data that can be classified as sensitive / particular or judicial. We process data that are necessary for the establishment and execution of contractual relationships, existing or future, with your company such as: personal data, tax, economic and commercial data. The treatment is aimed at carrying out obligations of a nature contractual and the consequent legal and tax obligations deriving from the establishment of the contractual relationship, including the fulfillment of obligations towards the Financial Administration and including relations with credit institutions for the payment of the fees due to you.
- Method of treatment
The treatment is carried out only by the owner and / or by persons authorized by the same. The same data will be processed lawfully, correctly and with the utmost confidentiality, mainly with IT and electronic tools and stored both on IT and paper supports and on any other type of suitable medium, in compliance with the provisions of the Law and in any case in the compliance with the purpose described above. The treatment is carried out by means of the operations or complex of operations as set out in art. 4 paragraph 1, letter a) Privacy Code as well as by art. 4 no. 2 of the GDPR and more precisely: the collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking , communication, dissemination, cancellation, destruction of data, even if not registered in a database.
- Nature of data provision - Refusal to provide data
The provision of personal data is optional and is strictly necessary for the purpose of carrying out the activities referred to in point no. 1. It should be noted, however, that any refusal by the interested party to provide their personal data makes it impossible to carry out the activities referred to in point n. 1).
- Scope of dissemination and communication of data.
Your data are not subject to disclosure. However, your data being processed, however, may be communicated to: external collaborators, tax consultants, accountants and, in general, to all those subjects to whom communication is necessary for the correct fulfillment of the purposes indicated in point n. 2 (such as, by way of example, group companies, Financial Administration, insurance companies, professionals, credit institutions).
Owner, Manager and Delegated Persons will process the data only if necessary for the performance of the tasks assigned to them.
- Duration of treatment
The data will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and in any case within the limit of 10 years. At the end of the duration of the treatment, an internal procedure provides for the destruction of the paper documents and the cancellation of the information from the IT systems.
In the event of withdrawal of consent, the data will be deleted within 15 days of the request, without prejudice to specific legal obligations on the conservation of accounting and administrative documentation.
- The rights
As required by articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 and 21 GDPR, the following rights are provided in your favor relating to personal information that can be applied depending on the circumstances:
- Right of access: the right to obtain access to data (if the organization is processing it) and some other information (similar to that provided in this information).
- Right of rectification: the right to have the right to have the information changed if it is incorrect or incomplete.
- Right to cancellation: in simple terms, it means requesting the cancellation or removal of information concerning you, where there is no valid reason for an organization to continue using it. This right is also known as the "right to be forgotten" and is not a general cancellation obligation; there are exceptions such as, for example, if we must comply with a legal obligation or we must retain defense data in a proceeding.
- Right to limitation: means the right to "block" or suppress the further use of information concerning you in certain circumstances. For example, you may wish to limit the purposes for which we can process your data. When processing is limited, the organization concerned can still store the information, but cannot further use it for all initial purposes; can only use them for limited ones.
- Right to data portability: the right to obtain and reuse personal data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by a computer in certain circumstances.
- Right to object: means the right to object to certain types of treatment, in certain circumstances.
- Automated decision-making processes
The Data Controller does not carry out treatments consisting of automated decision-making processes on the data processed.
- Transfer of data abroad
Personal data may be transferred to European Union countries for the purposes mentioned in point n. 1. In addition, in the case of using cloud platforms for the storage and / or transfer of data, the same, in compliance with the provisions of articles 44 and following of the GDPR could also be transferred to third countries with respect to the European Union, in particular for any support on servers. In this case, only services that comply with the requirements prescribed by current legislation (such as certification according to the Privacy Shield in the bilateral agreement between the EU and the United States of America) will be used.
- Data controller
The data controller is Free ADV email@example.com
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
What are cookies
Cookies are information saved on the hard disk of the user's terminal and which are sent by the user's browser to a Web server and which refer to the use of the network. Consequently, they allow to know the services, the sites visited and the options that, surfing the net, have been shown. In other words, cookies are small files, containing letters and numbers, which are downloaded to the user's computer or mobile device when visiting a website. Cookies are then sent back to the original site on each subsequent visit, or to a another website that recognizes these cookies. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize the user's device.
This information is therefore not provided spontaneously and directly, but leaves a trace of the user's browsing on the net.
Cookies perform different functions and allow you to navigate between pages efficiently, remembering user preferences and, more generally, improving your experience. They can also help to ensure that the advertisements shown while browsing are of interest to you and that the marketing activities carried out comply with your preferences, avoiding unwelcome promotional initiatives or not in line with the user's needs.
While browsing a site, the user can also receive cookies on his terminal that are sent from different sites or web servers (so-called "third parties"), on which some elements may reside (eg: images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages from other domains) on the site he is visiting. Therefore, there may be in this respect:
- Direct cookies, sent directly from a site to the user's device. This site does not use direct profiling cookies, but only technical cookies (see below).
- Third party cookies, from a third party but sent on our behalf. This site uses third-party cookies to facilitate the analysis of our website and its use (as described below).
Furthermore, depending on the purpose of using cookies, these can be distinguished in:
- Technical cookies: they are used to allow the transmission of a communication over an electronic communication network or to provide a service expressly requested by the user. They are not used for other purposes. In the category of technical cookies, the use of which does not require the user's consent, the following are distinguished:
- Navigation cookies or session: guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (e.g. to authenticate and access restricted areas). The use of these cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user's device and are automatically eliminated by closing the browser) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site.
- Analytics cookies: if they are used only to collect information in aggregate form, on the number of users who visit the site and how they visit it
- Functionality cookies: allow the user to navigate based on a series of selected criteria (e.g. language or services to which he adhered) to improve the service rendered to the user.
- Profiling cookies: they are aimed at creating user profiles and used to send targeted promotional messages according to the preferences shown while surfing the net. These cookies can be used for these purposes only with the user's consent.
How cookies are used on this site
- know the total number of visitors on an ongoing basis in addition to the types of browsers (eg Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer) and operating systems (eg Windows or Macintosh) used;
- monitor site performance, including how visitors use it, as well as to improve its functionality.
What categories of cookies we use and how they can be managed by the user
The types of cookies used can be classified into one of the categories, shown below in the following table:
|Type of cookie||Purpose of the cookie||Origin and how to block it|
|Essential website cookies (session and navigation)||These cookies are essential for correct navigation and for using the site's functions. These cookies do not collect personal information that can be used for marketing purposes, nor do they store the sites visited. The use of these cookies (which are not permanently stored on the user's device and are automatically eliminated by closing the browser) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary for allow safe and efficient exploration of the site. This category of cookies cannot be disabled.||(direct cookies)|
|Direct functionality cookies||These cookies allow us to remember the choices made (such as user name, language or geographical location) and provide improved and personalized functions. The information collected by these cookies can be made anonymous and does not keep track of browsing activity on other websites. This category of cookies cannot be disabled.||(direct cookies)|
How to check or delete cookies
You can block cookies by following the instructions provided by the browser (usually found in the "Help", "Tools or" Edit "menus). Disabling a cookie or category of cookies does not remove them from the browser. Therefore, this must be done directly in the browser.
If you want to delete, disable or restore the cookies on your computer, you can use the cookie configuration pages made available by any third-party content providers, or through the user's browser options.
Below is a list of instructions for managing cookies in relation to the most popular browsers:
- Chrome - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&topic=14666&ctx=topic
- Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Internet Explorer - http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari - https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_GB
If you use a mobile device, you need to refer to its instruction manual to find out how to manage cookies.
For more information on cookies, also on how to view those that have been set on the device, on how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies set previously
If the user has disabled one or more cookies, we would still be able to use the information collected before such disabling made through preferences. However, starting from that moment, we will cease to use disabled cookies to collect further information.